2013/05/01

Well, hello there!

Let me just preface this by saying: I have no idea what I'm actually doing here. I'm an alright baker, a somewhat talentless novice sewer, a mediocre photographer and a rather unimaginative crafter. So naturally, starting a blog about all my endeavors seemed like a good idea. 

Nevertheless, I hope to make this the home of all my crafty projects, sewing attempts and, most importantly, baking experiments. Which probably means I'll have to actually finish the stuff I start now. And I'll have to remember taking pictures of everything now, which is going to be a challenge in itself. Right. Still trying to remember why starting a blog seemed like a good idea?!?!

Anyway. As you can see, even though this isn't my first blog, I still have the jitters. Probably because this is the first time I won't just be posing random rants, but will actually show everyone what I can and cannot do. With so many incredible bloggers already out there, that seems a bit daunting. So I hope you bear with me, maybe occasionally give me a word of advice or encouragement and I promise I'll try my best to make it worth your while.

So, I hope to have my first projects up here pretty soon or at least give you a bit of a "best of" what I've done so far!

♥ Nicole

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen